Sign in to follow this  
dutch

Busy weekend!!!

Hopefully all my parts should be arriving over the next few days...

Koni Yellow kit

Rear ARB

All new bushings and stuff!!....should keep the wife out of my hair this weekend! looking forward to getting all these parts in....i'll be doing a pic by pic install and have it posted soon after.....i'm still worried about losing the ride quality but we'll see how it goes... :D

hi mate,

got the koni yellow kit - ride is a bit harsher but the handling is a improved (from original susp) feels much firmer and squatter through corners.

Defo not bouncy at all - just depends on the surface quality of the road. They can be adjusted hard to soft therefore you can customise the ride to suit.

Hope you enjoy it

Andrew

not half as much as mine, saturday am. start packing the house up, afternoon - go and watch the mrs competing in a horse comp and take photos.

Sunday 3am get up and drive to mallory for a days motoebike racing, get home about 2am monday morning!!!

after an exhausting weekend, got the suspension in...of course nothing went according to plan...but it got done....ended up putting the rear suspension in the dark! what a mission! so far so good..ride is firm but bearable! will post pics soon...

i wish i had done that...but the digi cam was playing up, i was pressed for time and the sun a setting fast!! easy job...in the light of course......i don't recommend doing a suspension in the dark!