Sign in to follow this  
N88WCH

NEWBIE!!

Hi guys, I've ventured away from owning Golf Cabs and bought my first Corrado, its Nik Patels 16v which is stunning. Anyway, just wanted to say hello and ask if anyone knows whether you can get Crystal headlights and Fog lights etc, as I'm writing to Santa this weekend and wanted to pop them on my list. If they are available, could you please give me the names of stockists and prices, just to help Santa out a little bit.

Cheers

Paul

Lol, welcome to the wonderful and stressful world of Corrado ownership!

Welcome to the forum too, many peeps will help you out here as you'll see :D

Get some pics up too!

I'll get some pics up as soon as possible. Don't actually get the car until tomorrow, but the camera will be out as soon as its home!

Here are some pics of my old Golf's though, oh and a poor quality shot of the Corrado. Click pics to enlarge.

10mt.th.jpg vw13jo.th.jpg vw3zg.th.jpg 22ow.th.jpg rado2bs.th.png

Hi and Welcome to the Forum

You can get Clear Headlights from Inpro which are also angel eyes - you can see in my signiture pic. They are projectors and best to get them from Gwent VW - about £230 delivered, but you need to remember to use the height adjusters out of your old headlights.

We're all longing for the day that they release clear fogs and indicators but none are available and no rumours of any in the making!!

Hope that helps!