Sign in to follow this  
Rick

motorised seatbelts anyone?

hi folks, in my 92 SLC i have electric seatbelts and was wondering how many other in the uk have these too in there imports

Tempest has an American import G60 with the electric seatbelts.. they're cool :)

my passenger side belt needs fixed, its jammed in the forward position n cant seem to find relays or switches of any kind to see if they are shot thru. there are a good show piece here in uk but ONLLY WHEN THEY WORK Grrrrrr

Tempest has an American import G60 with the electric seatbelts.. they're cool :)

They have caught some cars on fire in the us, I saw a car on ebay the guy said "he woke up and his interior was all burnt up from the motorized seat belts" the fire went out because all the windows were closed . A lot of the guys in the states don't like them cause many problems fire as stated, go to ur car and ur battery is dead cause the seat belt motor has been running all night, and things break on them. Americans harass us Canadians for the normal seat belts.