Sign in to follow this  
jamesmilsome

green leather from factory?

hi,

A building control officer that checks our extensions has a silver corrado 2.0 16 v

He bought it 6 years ago for about 8 k i think. Millage is really low but a skip lorry reversed into is rear quarter the other month :roll:

His front and back seats and door cards are in a green leather. It looks like either a factory trim or an exceptional re trim. It was in there when he bought it and as far as he knew they were standard. There are no reciepts for a re trim and he has loads of history I think.

I've never heard of a corrado with green leather?

Only unnormal interior color for the corrado was the jet model (purple) and the campaign (red) never known green thoug. Shame it got hit, sounds lovely

G60Jet, is there more info on the Jet models - I know this has prob been asked 100s times but the search button is too far away!

Andrew

G60Jet, is there more info on the Jet models - I know this has prob been asked 100s times but the search button is too far away!

Andrew

yeah I have the sales booklet somewhere (scanned that is)

I've never heard of a corrado with green leather?

Only black, platinum (grey) and two shades of beige from the factory in all years apart from limited run specials like the Campaign which weren't "publically available" cars initially any way..

Green cloth from the factory though.

could it have been one of the first 500? tyhe handmade ones, all with different interiors? there was one on here with and orange interior, wood trim for sale a bit ago maybe still is....

just thinking it could be one of these uber rare c's

A building control officer that checks our extensions has a silver corrado 2.0 16 v

If the engine is original fit potatoenet, the car wasn't built then! They were 16v 1.8ltrs at that time.

Think this is most likely a good retrim.

VW did produce a goldf with an all green leather interior, my mate has an oak green one. so going from thatit will have been one of vw trim options so could have been done on a special order.

:ignore: :ignore: :lol:

Of course they would :) But which bank do you rob?

Pity you didn't get a photo.

nah, building control officer. Usually the builders official enemy if your crap but were good and dont cut corners. He is a really sound bloke but keeps using vw for parts etc. 2.5 k quote for sorting the rear panel.