Sign in to follow this  
Bendy

my vr6, some new pics now!!

well been on here a while, well a couple of months an thought i should put a pic up of my car which im sure most will know already!!!!! a few things have changed since it was featured, mainly the bbs's have gone to hard to clean when its drove every day!!! :? it now sits on 9x16 brock b2 with 195/40/16, pics up of that 2 mo when i hav some!!! and there goin soon for some 9x17 something or other. also done the lupo wiper swap. like i said more pics up 2 mo so check bac. let me know wat u guys think :? ooooo an sorry for the e38 pic but had my house broken into an me camera nicked along with the spare keys for my car the fookin t leaves!!! good job i was out in the car at the time so :p to u little s!*t bags

yeah was in in april this year, not had the best of luck wiv it tho, was off the road for a few weeks wat wiv the keys bein nicked then smashing a few sumps on the oh so lovely smooth roads here :evil:

well been on here a while, well a couple of months an thought i should put a pic up of my car which im sure most will know already!!!!! a few things have changed since it was featured, mainly the bbs's have gone to hard to clean when its drove every day!!! :? it now sits on 9x16 brock b2 with 195/40/16, pics up of that 2 mo when i hav some!!! and there goin soon for some 9x17 something or other. also done the lupo wiper swap. like i said more pics up 2 mo so check bac. let me know wat u guys think :? ooooo an sorry for the e38 pic but had my house broken into an me camera nicked along with the spare keys for my car the fookin t leaves!!! good job i was out in the car at the time so :p to u little s!*t bags

I have the PVW with your car in it I remember just staring at your car and how perfect it is. Nice choice of wheels I have the same on my rado :-P .

cheers for the comments guys, as for the colour it is a standard c colour its the old fav aqua blue!! the bbs wheels are faves of mine but took them off as its a daily driver an dont have that much time to keep them clean an polished as they should be!! do like the brocks but lookin at getting rid of those an thinking of puttin 17's on, unsure which 1's tho, any ideas as to what would look the part other than bbs of course :lol:

yet to see this in the metal, hope you bring to a show or two next year. Its a stunning car and painted by a legend. Look after it :wink:

not seen yours in the metal either lee, look forward to that day as well an fingers crossed should be at a few shows next year all bein well an if funds allow!! an its in safe hands the premier boys would have me guts for garters if i didnt look after it!!! :wink:

Hey mate, welcome to the forum, seen the feature, its Steve Dentons Old car aint it?? Looks the business mate.. BBS rims would be a pain to clean for a Daily driver..

seeing that most bits have been done any other plans for it?? you should pop down to E38 meet we hold in Northants (read E38 forum).. we are holding a meet this Sunday in Mk.. welcome to pop down...

would be good to see the car in the flesh! Im a regular in northants not seen yr car abt??

hey bally thanks for the welcome!!! well i spend alot of time in mk as my sis lives in newport pagnell so we prob like 2 ships in the night!!! :lol: as for the meet on sunday dont think im gonna b about but u never know so if u can let me know details then i may pop over 4 a bit!!!

hey bally thanks for the welcome!!! well i spend alot of time in mk as my sis lives in newport pagnell so we prob like 2 ships in the night!!! :lol: as for the meet on sunday dont think im gonna b about but u never know so if u can let me know details then i may pop over 4 a bit!!!

Hey mate.. I live in Newport Pagnell too.. not seen yr VR abt..

the meets at caldacote arms next to the A5... heres the link!

http://www.edition38.com/board/viewtopi ... ht=mk+meet

any probs PM me :D

Nice lookin C you got there and looks eerily like a blue version of mine although i do wish my rain gutters were filled in too!!

What offset are the brocks as i need a set of rims to run around on while i get my splitties sorted out and yours fill the arches perfectly??

hey gusto well both our cars were done by premier so thats why they very similar bar a couple of differences, but as for the wheels im not all that sure on the offsets i think they may b a 20 and a 25 but dont hold me 2 it as im prob way out!!! so what you havin done to the splits mate?

just got to get them tidied up a bit and they are worth too much££££ to run all the time. The outer rims are quite dented round the edges but it is just small dings and i am told a place near me can sort them out so worth a try!!

yeah your right they are too expensive to have as daily wheels, so what do you have as your daily wheels then? do you know what mirrors you have on yours gusto as need to get myself some for the mot!!!