Sign in to follow this  
White2505

wire.... no obvious connector for it..... now what??

apologies I'm a bit of a whore with the what's this/where's this go type questions. only had the old girl three weeks and have solved various problems so far.

this ones got me stumped currently, it is a single black wire which has no connector on it (obviously been cut at some point).

there is no obvious electrical sensor or connector near it that is missing a wire and no other unconnected wires that this should go to. everything no seems to be working okay so nothing obvious is jumping out at me.

its located down near the reversing light actuator on the gearbox.

focus isn't great but you may be able to make it out at the bottom of the picture. crossing the blue wire by the actuator. Any ideas where this should go??

th_b5c_2003_0101Image0001.JPG

the fact its loose in the engine bay and looking snipped (although no idea what from!) makes me think it must have gone to something at some point.

Was hoping someone knowledgable (or failing that someone with a good bluff :lol: ) could tell me what.

should I be worried or just get that selective vision thing that does not see it every time I pop the hood