Sign in to follow this  
randomist

the youth of today!!! ( f-n scumbags more like!)

was driving to my g/f last night when i heard an almighty clunk then another! thought my exhaust had fell off or my gearbox had decided to part company with me! pulled over to check back for spare corrado parts in the road only to see a couple of kids legging it away! couldn't find any bits of my car in the road & thats when my powers of deduction kicked in. looks like these f-n charver kids have taken to lobbing rocks at passing motorists for a bit of a laugh! at this point my pxxs was boiling so i chased after the little twxts but couldn't catch/see them as it was on a new road through a half built housing estate & all the fields surrounding are pitch black. when i got back to the car my 1st thought was getting the car somewhere that i could check for damage but then i started thinking what could have happened if the rock came through my windscreen! scary thought really!! i'll be looking out for these little fxxkwits in the future but i'll doubt they'll be stupid enough to do it again.....but then again!

Yeh they just dont think/care. My brother had a rock the size of a fist come through the passenger side of his windscreen on the M27 a few years back.

it would have likely caused a huge accident or killed him if it had been his side. its just lucky no-one was sitting in the passenger seat.

W**#rs.

They need a public whipping!!!

I'd love to get a little chav in a room and make him tap out!!!

luckily there's virtually no damage, couple of dints on the sill & somehow they managed to knock the back box off it's mount! the thing is these kids were only 12 or 13, what would you do with them? if i caught them i could've took them to their parents but chances are they'll be scumbags too! bit of a sweeping statement that but it proper boils my pxxs!!!!!!

i got a big ass chip/dent on the roof of my golf from little fukkers chucking rocks, i drove across a field tryin to catch but couldnt see them.

little bastards need stringing up!

I had my drivers side window smashed like this at 60mph luckily im quite a steady and calm person and it didn't make me swerve or anything but i was literally covered in glass when i pulled over.

Would hate to think what would have happened to my face if the window was open though :/

They need a public whipping!!!

I'd love to get a little chav in a room and make him tap out!!!

no they need executing

along with the parents

I had my drivers side window smashed like this at 60mph luckily im quite a steady and calm person and it didn't make me swerve or anything but i was literally covered in glass when i pulled over.

Would hate to think what would have happened to my face if the window was open though :/

Jeez, was that in the Corrado?

Alot of this going on atm from bridges over a1 near where i work, I always

speed up as i go under them but theres no way you could avoid a brick if it was droped... Ficking Scum!!

Yeah marcus, ignor the tap and hear the snap! Or a reverse naked choke till they passout then through them off the bridge!!!!