Sign in to follow this  
_Monkey

G60 loom + ECU price???

First off, mods feel free to move this if it isn't in the right place - wasn't sure.

I've got a spare ECU and wiring loom out of a G60, (did have the whole engine to go in a Caddy, till some low-life stole it :mad: )

I'm thinking about selling them, but i've got no idea how much they're worth!

So to save ripping anyone off/getting ripped off, does anyone know what a reasonable price for a loom and ECU is?

Cheers.

I some time ago was given a ECU-loom from a G60 for free by someone who just had no use for it. The loom is even brandnew :shock:

As for reasonable price: Have a quick look on ebay, what they tend to go for. They're around the 250 Euro-mark (old G60 model, 350 Euro new G60 model), when bought new from VW.

Tempest

I some time ago was given a ECU-loom from a G60 for free by someone who just had no use for it. The loom is even brandnew :shock:

Tempest

:shock: That was a bargain! Not a lot of point in selling it then, if people are giving them away!

Well this isn't a thread of a technical nature so I'll move it to erm .... *thinks of best place* ..... General, I guess.