Sign in to follow this  
imyhamid

Looking to fit a set of these. Need some advise

Hi all. just wondered if there is anybody that can give me some advise. I am looking to fit some porsche rims on the rado. They are 7x16 with an offset of 65 just wondered what size(thikness) of adapters i would need. i know they have to be 5x130 but went on the H&R website and there seems to be different thikness of adaptors. Any help would be grate. Cheers.

Hi, Not sure about the thikness but i would think that it wouldnt matter that much?? Unless you have slammed it then i would go for the thicker ones, But would have to get arch's moddded to avoid rubbing only guessing though hope i have been some help??? probably not though :oops:

The thickness does matter. I have an offset of 52 on my 17" porsche wheels and am using 25mm hub adapters which makes the wheels fill the arch nicely.

Not sure shat you would need for et65 but are you sure they will fit even with adapters as thats an odd offset!

its not slammed to the ground been lowered on koni coilovers so have some space to play with by either lowering it more or raising it. Dont want then sticking out just nicely tucked under the arches. The offset is 65 double checked them. As the man above has fitted wheels with an offset of 65 so should fit. Cant wait though the polished Porsche rims will look sweet on the Rado. Not seen them on a Rado before. Feel like a child at xmas. Will get some pics up as soon as they are on