Sign in to follow this  
C. Will Corrado G60 2

Heater matrix re-call valve part Number

It's getting cold and my heater doesn't work, so I've decided to start doing something about.

Firstly I'm going to replace the valve which VW added to stop the Heater matrix pissing on your passenger’s feet. Does anyone know the part number?

Secondly replace the heater matrix, hope I don't have to do it!!

Cheers

VW don't make the recall valves anymore matey! I asked about a month ago and the parts guy said they've been discontinued but might be getting made again either December/January by VW. I've just bypassed the pipes to make my heating work as the metal recall valve on my G60 was buggered. HTH

Yeah - no valves... Your maent to buy the mk3 matrix (in built valves) and 2 new water pipes... maybe have a moan and see if you can get them for free?

Sorry

Heere you go. I got it from my local VW steeler only a couple of weeks ago and they got it pretty quickly. So there must be some stock somehere

Part No 191 819 911 A Valve

Cheers

Woody

how does bypassing the valves affect the matrix? why were they put there in the first place?

Hi i have the same problem just had a look at mine how many valves are you surposed to have i've got two on mine is that right ????

Hi chaps just been down my local vw dealer in Heathrow the valves are back ordered at the moment got them to ring though to the parts destitution centre earlier this week and they have 70 back ordered and all of them are taken. So I decided to try GSF in feltham and would you believe it they said yes they had twenty in stock, just goes to show VW haven’t looked ahead and got stocks up for winter. The part number for gsf is 17855.