Sign in to follow this  
richieboy2008

Whats it worth? Any ideas? (PICS ADDED)

Just out of interest my dad wanted to know how much his Porsche 944S (16v 190BHP) is worth.

Its an 87 E reg, White, Black Leather, 37,000 Miles, FPSH and the bodywork is virtually perfect. He has had it from new.

PICS ADDED

woh that must be mint!!!! any pics?

im guessing its got to be up in the £6000 - £8000 bracket but dont take my opinion not very good on the porsche side of things

vr6storm on here be ur man for that :D

It's really hard to say. The low mileage examples of the 944 are priced all over the place on the Autotrader. Somewhere around £5k would be a conservative guess - maybe more.

Ultimately it's worth what you'd be prepared to part with it for.

37K miles!!!!

I bet that would be worth a fair amount to the right person/collector.

I'd say an easy sale of 6-8k and possibly over 10k to the right person.

I know my step dad used to have a 2.7 lux and sold his on 50k for about 10 grand a couple of years back. 944 S and S2's go for nearly as much as 968's second hand. Only problem is the car is white, which unfortunately seems to make for lower 2nd hand values

Tell him to put it in the Porsche club magazine, thats were he'll get some good potential buyers and not the dreaming teenagers who have enough for a new fiesta but rekon they can go third party on a P

Tell him to put it in the Porsche club magazine, thats were he'll get some good potential buyers and not the dreaming teenagers who have enough for a new fiesta but rekon they can go third party on a P

He isn't actually wanting the sell it, but if he did, I'd be first in line! :-P

well seeing as average* miles 944S's are going for between £2.5k-£4k,i would say an enthusiast would probably go up to £5-£6k+..........tho obviously the colour does have a bearing on it,and the 944S isn't really that much "real-world" faster than the 8v 944,and is more complicated mechanically too,it might take a while to find a buyer willing to pay top dollar for it,its too close to the mid-range 944S2/944 Turbo money tho so thats not going to help...............anyway certainly sounds a peach of one

*average being 150k btw :shock:

well seeing as average* miles 944S's are going for between £2.5k-£4k,i would say an enthusiast would probably go up to £5-£6k+..........tho obviously the colour does have a bearing on it,and the 944S isn't really that much "real-world" faster than the 8v 944,and is more complicated mechanically too,it might take a while to find a buyer willing to pay top dollar for it,its too close to the mid-range 944S2/944 Turbo money tho so thats not going to help...............anyway certainly sounds a peach of one

*average being 150k btw :shock:

Just going to say, it's pretty difficult to find any 944 with under 100k and FPSH, let alone under 40k!

It's like selling a

Big Big fan of the 944's and White just happens to be one of my fav colours.

If you were selling I would be happy to part with 7/7.5K for her.

944's rock-on! :D:

minty minter.......................just need to find someone who's wanting a low mileage minted white 944S if your dad came to sell it