Sign in to follow this  
Tempest

MFA Boost display no longer works, HELP!

Arrgghhh, my Corrado is really starting to annoy me big time now, getting closer and closer to just wanting to get rid of the thing.

What's happened now then?

Well, as a preparation for my expensive visit to Stealth this upcoming Thursday to let them sort out all sorts of problems that I'm sick and tired of sorting myself (and failing), I wanted to take some boost readings today, so set off, only to realise that my MFA boost readings are permamently stuck at 254 (VDO instruments), no matter what rpm value I have, yes even at idle.

Briefly checked all the vaccum hoses on a lay-by, couldn't see anything wrong, so unless you guys have a quick fix, that's another one for Stealth to look at.

I have a sneaky suspicion that my bill with all these probs with Stealth might be more than the blasted car is worth, going at this rate :mad: :mad:

If anyone knows anyone who wants a US-spec Rado, I might consider, seriously, I am just sick and tired.

At least the sunroof worked today :lol:

Tempest

I have a spare (working) vacuum sensor still attached to a spare set of clocks that I have.

Give me a shout if you need it.