Sign in to follow this  
24V Renshaw

90 or 60mm spoiler?

Does anyone have piccies of a low corrado with a 60mm spoiler? I am considering swapping my 90mm for a 60mm as my route to work is riddled with speed humps, which is fine but I catch my front spoiler on most of them. I don't want to raise the ride height and am tempted to change to a 60mm, but want to see if it looks half decent. I would probably lower the car a touch more to compensate, but I am undecided...

Jay

I have been thinking of going for a deeper spoiler lately.. and then I saw your car in pvw and I thought I'd made up my mind..

However, I dont want to get a deeper spoiler and then it look like arse because it scrapes everywhere..

Also the thinner one does look kind of cool.

Good job there are no other options as choosing one of the two is difficult enough!!

Here's a pic of mine with the smaller spoiler.

Dscf4320.jpg

mmmmm? I actually quite like it. bit more subtle. My car is a fair bit lower than yours I think so you would probably be ok with a 90mm.

Where are you based? Fancy a swap :)

Jay

i thought it was 90mm or 50mm ? anyhoo i say stick with the 90mm , i dont like the 50mm it makes the c look like its got its trowser legs rolled up :-)

i like the snow plough look

i dont think mine is in swappable condition... the corner has a crack on it and it's a little bent from where I hit a fox. I also munched it pretty hard into the floor in a multi storey on the weekend.

Ride height will be going down when I get my arches rolled! You dont look to be that much lower then mine.

24V Renshaw, oh dear , i can feel a "the first 70mm spoiler" thread coming on :-)

i've never known a little thing like no one making something stop you before :-)

LOL Gixxer, yeah I was thinking about that actually. I did quite like my MK2 Golf 16v front spoiler, but I can't be bothered to make another one fit again!

Jay

sorry nothing looks as complete as the 90mm oem for me , those rims make me drool... they are my total fav followed by cup 3's

24V Renshaw, tell me they are cluttering up you're garage and you need a kidney as i'm not using mine :-)

jay you must realise that the more you do the less options there are available as most you have done now, ok there are lots of other things you could do but that isn't you because even though a lot of what you've done has been radical , tt dash , porker seats etc , they are classy and conservative