Sign in to follow this  
selbekk

SOLVED: wheel is DRIVING ME NUTS

Ok, I bought a very nice leather three-spoker from BigTartanJudge (thanks mate, love it :) ), but after seriously spending hours trying to find out how I get it on there. I'll attach a few photos so you see how far I can get.

I haven't looked at how I am going to get my old one off (the original four spoker), but I'd love a little advice about both of em, if you wouldn't mind :)

thanks mates. and happy christmas!

OK, the horn part has come apart... you either need to push it back on and try and get the whole thing off or just prise off what is left with a screw driver...

ok, it was just stuck on there pretty hard. Thanks a lot :) Now I got two contacts sticking out of there: a brown and a black wire. Which one do I connect to make the horn say "i love you, would you like to shag me?"

Thanks

ah, never mind, problem solved. VW even supplied small plusses and minuses on the hidden terminals! Thanks for pointing the cover out for me, Supercharged.

Yeah it was hard for me to. I first tried taking off the black part that is under the steering wheel where you adjust it. While doing this I stripped some screws. I eventually found out on my own that I had to remove the horn button to get in there...