Sign in to follow this  
potatonet

SLK32 AMG supercharger INSTALLED PICS!!!!!!!! last page!!!!!

right but what I was saying was the bbm unit that you had, the one in the picture next to your monster, with a 50mm pulley puts out 600 liters per minute less than my car will in the end of this conversion, which basically means my charger puts out 10 more liters per second than the 2087 @ full blast.

the dissapointing thing about what you just told me is that I have emailed sam about 5 times over the past month and still have heard nothing back. =-/

I understand that you will be emulating your own map, wont you get digilag? or have you sorted that too?

oh and as far as fuel pressure regulators go, should I keep the standard one or should I get a rising rate FPR, it will be better for economy purposes. =-) btw I dont think you know that this will be my daily driver hahahahaah

i would stick with a bosch stye regulator for now. If your going to run 440's i would start you mapping @ 3bar and take it from there

-.- once again, I dont have a custom map place anywhere near, SNS tends to use a lot of fuel in their applications as I have noticed from their website, they were running 48 lb injectors on a 15psi turbo app. kinda a little 2 much...

Have you asked around on vortex about the possibilties of getting a custom map for your set-up ?

the only people that do maps on west coast USA is bbm, eurosport just does GIAC chips.

I am calling John @ bbm on tuesday to see if he can map me something that puts out this much, I think he can because he had a G60 scirocco mapped that did 24 psi with their charger running @ high revs.

Darren I need your help on this one, John @bbm, said he did a setup with 240 hp in a G60 running a stage 5 chip with 30 lb injectors, HE did however change the map sensor to a 250 KPA map sensor, I NEED NEED NEED one of these map sensors, he said he wont give me the part number because he cant find them and he wants to whore them all, cant say I dont agree with him. Bosch used to make them and dicontinued the parts, I need to either get a part number or find a vehicle with the part in it that came stock. they run about 500 dollars US.

unless SNS can get into contact with me sometime soon I will be using BBM for this conversion, basically I NEEEEEED SNS to contact me back, I will somehow find the sensor,

IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE TO GET A 250 KPA BOSCH MAP SENSOR LET ME KNOW I NEED A PART NUMBER OR JUST ONE OF THEM!

I have since found out that motorola makes these, this is what is installed in audi S4's for 250 KPA in motronic systems, I have bought the last 4 that are available from an allied electronics and will install one into my spare ECU so that I know they work. good times =-), I will still get one from a passat somehow. the same company also makes a 300 kpa one that I will buy 1 of if I can find someone who can make me a chip to go with it.

eh the secrets out, they are motorola MPX4250AP's

run about 20-25 bucks a piece US.

figured out wiring,

pin 2 - goes in the closest to the edge of the corrado ECU

pin 1 goes next towards the other side of the ECU

pin 3 goes last

that is following german ebay instructions.

jokes- your on here asking for help one minuite then in the next breath saying you have found somthing and wont tell anyone as you want to sell them! Thats not very sporting mate.

darren, re-look at the post mate =-)

Im not hiding anything, there are plenty available so I thought why not, and Im not a mean person anyway. =-) just wanted to rile the coop up. =-D

they also make a 300kpa, Im thinking about using this one, just got to find a tuner that can use them too.

I've already informed John @bbm of these things, expect to see them on his website soon.

mate - we have been using these for years. Hence why i told you they were from a tdi passat. We used to be albe to buy them from bosch as a direct replacment (none of this pin differance malarky).

Used to.... there is the key, and how much did they cost?

John was complaining that he couldnt get them either because they discontinued them. he hadnt heard about the motorola one yet.

Ive never seen the ECU from a TDI passat =-/

and the pins make a difference. pins 4-6 are non active. this is on the universal motorola one, you might have had a different one?

on the 300kpa pins 1,5-8 are non active.

Bosch 0.273.003.210 (250 kPa)

Bosch 0.273.003.211 (300 Kpa)

there are not available on there own anymore from bosch but you can buy the whole ecu second hand for a few £££ just for the sender. Looks like the one you found might work also as it seems a few of the guys in europe are playing with them also.

I c, well anyone got a 300 kpa one in an old ECU? I am taking the drive to SNS to get properly mapped once it fitted!

Have sns been in contact with you now then ?

OK thanks mate I may well take you up on the offer. are yours a straight swap ? for the standard sender or is there a bit of rewiring needed ?

there is a small bit of wiring, 3 wires and a ziptie, the passat TDI one is a straight swap, same mounting holes, I might be doing a 300 kpa system because of the high boost levels I will be reaching. hope the headbolts stand up to it. =-/