Sign in to follow this  
Bobert healetty

i just purchased this corrado

hell im a newbie to the forum and to volkwagons but i couldnt pass up buying this car...i own an e30 bmw and just purchased this car it has LOTS of modifications to much to list

anyways these pictures are from the previous owner the supercharger is currently being bypasded and waiting to be reinstalled...

the car looks so much better in the flesh these pictures do no justice at all

1941616990.jpg

2893951.jpg

1941616991.jpg

1941616994.jpg

1941616995.jpg

and the front grill is kind of ugly so that will be replaced with a nicer grill

they are enkie RS-5's i love the look of them they have fusion tires right now (not the best) but i will be going with a better tire once these wear out they have about 100% tread left and the wheels are brand new they cost about $900 with the tires

do they make alpina type wheels for the corrado? cause i think those would look smokin on these cars

yes it is a very very clean car like i said these puctures dont do it justice... as soon as i saw the car i had to have it ive wanted a corrado for a very long time and found i got real lucky with the price of this car i cant wait to get another camera

Welcome to the forum... bet you can't wait to get the charger back together... nice C... always did like dragon green

it is not green...the body color is actually a very very dark blue but in certain types of light it can look either green or purple it is a very sexy color and in personm looks amazing it was just recently resprayed and lots of little dents and dings were fixed....and again i agree the grill is quite ugly but it does not look as bad in person i will be buying a nicer grill once i have the car in my possession