Sign in to follow this  
Dixxy

Most powerful corrado's

What the most powerful NA VR6 people know of?

What the most powerful VR6 people know of?

What the most powerful Corrado people know of?

on here, probably Guy's 312BHP supercharged VR

in the US, probably that 1.8T 700bhp dragster i posted up a month ago

or if were talking corrado's that aren't really corrado's any more, most likely Spencer Tramm's V8 dragster beastie. not a clue what it's putting out, but I think it's ran 7's....

Dubsport built a 480bhp corrado for a customer. Recently sold to Nick Hosker, owner of the orange Mk1 VR6T. Corrado is going to be his daily driver.

Allegedly the guy on here with the Rieger GTwhatever kit is aiming for 500bhp from his 1.8t, last RR was 301 IIRC though.

Dubsport built a 480bhp corrado for a customer. Recently sold to Nick Hosker, owner of the orange Mk1 VR6T. Corrado is going to be his daily driver.

Best of luck mate... let us know how it turns out.

What the most powerful NA 12v vr6 unit?

Im sure ive seen some 220 N/A VR figures on some peoples sigs, with schrick manifolds and cams, although the mani is more about torque. I'd like to see some serious head work on a VR and some power figures. Not sure why nobody in general seams to go that route, is the cooling probs with the VR waterways on 1 & 6??

Im thinking of putting a p&p head on mine to fill the 10yr "save up for a charger" gap! But if thats going to give me an extra 5hp i'll stick with my smokey overun thanks!

16v Mine is at 0bhp currently as still sat minus a cylinder head since the Camshaft siezed on the first start up knackering the cylinder head valves and camshaft!

Racepower are currently in the process of replacing it for me as they held their hands up to it with no arguement! Can't fault them at all really! Well except for using a bearing cap off another cylinder head!