Sign in to follow this  
PeteL

Bye Bye Corrado...

Hi guys

Due to a number of circumstances iv had to sell one of my cars, an purely for money reasons it had was the c that had to go...:-(...miss it already! hope to get another c in the future tho, but have to stick with the mk2 for now, there are some pics of it and the c in my gallery.

good luck to forum member scoobyd00 with the purchase, he's got a engine conversion planned so looking forward to seeing the results of that! the car is being trailered up to him in Scotland today so some of you may spot it on your travels!

cheers for all the help on the forum, as you can see i am not breaking any forum posting records but visited the forum most days (mainly to distract me from uni work :roll:) and found it very helpful. keep up the good work.

pete

My baby's moved to another country?! :cry:

Sorry to hear you've had to sell Pete, You'll have another in time [G60? :wink: ]

I cant wait to see what happens next with it. scoobyd00 this was my first C [and Pete's and Ross.Taylor's before me. Keep us updated!

what wheels are they (5 spokes ) , khan ? looks sweet on those

The wheels were Kahn replicas, did suit it very well, but Pete changed to G60 BBS for handling reasons!

Baz.

cheers baz,

yeh was sorry to see her go, but going to a good home.

your right tho, no doubt will get another one in the future... ! :)

pete