Sign in to follow this  
steveo29

lm-1 wideband help

okay ive had my lm-1 a while now..i can get logs of my runs easy enough, but it never came with a paper manual :roll:

the cd it came with installed logworks and lm programmer on my desktop

basicly id like to know where to read up about how to use it properly, i kinda get the impression they assume you know what your doing anyway :oops:

main things that i need to know are how i wipe all the previous logs ive recorded ?? and is there any info on what afr's to aim for and thier affect on performance??

sns is taking care of my g60, but i also have a 16v k jet..i had a little play and cant seem to notice a differance in performance

ok ive downloaded all the manuals...looks like alot of reading

could you just tell how to clear the logs stored on the lm1 , as i need to do some runs in the morning

thanks again

you clear the data logged whilst its connected to your pc mate.. there is a clear log button to click.

okay..well i guess im dumb!!

i get the logworks2 monitor up-then file -download lm1 log and then it loads all the info on my screen

if i go ahead and delete all the sessions, then click download lm1 log it loads em up again

i need to clear the lm-1 machine??

you clear the data logged whilst its connected to your pc mate.. there is a clear log button to click.

alternatively hold down the record button whilst you have it connected in the car until RS flashes, this will also clear all the logs,,

good way to do it if you dont have your pc handy