Sign in to follow this  
iow_corrado_g60

S.N.S 5.5 Chip for G60

hello all i was wondering if it will definately be worth changing from my jabba stage.4 chip to a S.N.S. 5.5 what sort of gains will i see also can anyone give me a price they paid for getting the chip fitted and set-up?

THANKS aNDY

I paid £107 for my SNS stg 5 chip from G Werks, i think it requires about 2 - 3 hours to set up properly but i'm not sure on that!

I can't comment on the chip's performance alone since i had a stage 4 charger rebuild and 68mm pulley fitted at the same time but combined, the torque and power increase is very noticeable!

However it seems that the SNS chip is chucking in a lot of fuel when driving hard compared to the standard chip so this is maybe something to take into consideration.

I only got this chip to use until i've finished modding the engine, once you reach that stage it's always best to get a custom remap!

Helo mate, you can find out more info on our chips our website. Have a read about Digi-Lag.

James_88: Are you getting lots of black smoke from the exhaust when under full throttle?

I found the jabba chip overfueled, the sns chip gave me no lag and much better fueling. The car was far more responsive

I paid £107 for my SNS stg 5 chip from G Werks, i think it requires about 2 - 3 hours to set up properly but i'm not sure on that!

I can't comment on the chip's performance alone since i had a stage 4 charger rebuild and 68mm pulley fitted at the same time but combined, the torque and power increase is very noticeable!

However it seems that the SNS chip is chucking in a lot of fuel when driving hard compared to the standard chip so this is maybe something to take into consideration.

I only got this chip to use until i've finished modding the engine, once you reach that stage it's always best to get a custom remap!

How has you car been set up then ? Sounds very odd to be doing what you describe. i think from the sounds of it the car hasn't been set up to accept the eprom correctly ie timing/fueling...

cheers what made it better?

the fact sns have no lag , and if you have a issue with the chip sns will talk with you to solve the problem