Sign in to follow this  
hedfree

hedfree's Corrado G60

hey guys, i got this car about 3wks ago,

loving the handling much better than the golf i had, and the extra power is nice too!! :lol:

heres some pics of the car as it is at the moment.

my plans for the car are to get some new wheels, replace the front splitter, get the charger rebuilt, front intercooler, cam, port and polish, and a boost re-route kit, but i dont have alot of money at the moment, so im going to do a little at a time,

anyone got any ideas for nice rims, want to go with 17's was thinking 7.5-8" for the front and 8.5-9" on the rear, sound about right??

stu :lol:

front splitter is cheapest at gpc mate , hmm lupo wipers ,rear de wipered , sounds like someone off here owned it ?

rims ?? too much choice out there to advise on them mate , looking very good though

check to see if it has an uprated headlight loom, if not that would be my first mod

Gpc?? dont know that 1, its only got normal wipers not lupo's, that my next job, the previous owner isnt on here,

still pondering over the rims!!

stu

thanks dude,

i shall get 1 ordered!!

stu

Just so you know i phones GPC on this as I wanted a smaller splitter. They said that after delivery and VAt it's cheaper by a few pounds to collect from stealers. At least GPC are honest... I'll give em that ;)

thanks dude,

i shall get 1 ordered!!

stu

Just so you know i phones GPC on this as I wanted a smaller splitter. They said that after delivery and VAt it's cheaper by a few pounds to collect from stealers. At least GPC are honest... I'll give em that ;)

good call , i didnt know that , i priced a 90mm at the stealers and it was £110.00

good call , i didnt know that , i priced a 90mm at the stealers and it was £110.00

Yeah 90mm is a different matter. It's te postage at such an awkward shape i was told. No postage if you collect from stealers you see... it offsets the price on the 50mm..

Sorry for hijacking.... :oops: