Sign in to follow this  
Furkz

Lowering and Insurance

Do you have to tell your insurance company that you are lowering your car. Also if u do not tell them, do they not pay out if u have a prang

cheers

Yep u have to tell them about the lowering, i have know of people refused there claim being payed cos they didn't declare it was lowered

Yep, insurance companies will do anything to wriggle out of a claim, so don't give them a chance! I even heard of some poor chap in a MK2 8v Gti that they refused a claim on because he had fitted a beesting aerial! :shock: :roll:

yep i called the insurance company and it dont cost anything but £25 admin charges so here u go well worth doing in my book

Mark wrote

Yep, insurance companies will do anything to wriggle out of a claim, so don't give them a chance! I even heard of some poor chap in a MK2 8v Gti that they refused a claim on because he had fitted a beesting aerial!

They're 'avin a larf mate. I find that a little hard to believe they'd have got away with it tho', its like saying the seats are the wrong colour.

Nice to meet u on sunday

Thanks Chris - nice to meet you too. The T-shirt and the '2cc' in the window were a nice touch :wink:

Cheers

Mark

2cc do u go to no rice regularly if so i think i seen u there mines the blcak g60 with in pro lights that needs lowering :D

Mark, cheers m8 glad u liked it, thought I might have overdone it..... :D

Furki, nope, never been. Must be someone else