Sign in to follow this  
sampayne

To Storm or not to Storm

I spent ages finding my Corrado, and have spent the last few years changing my 16v to just how i want it , and its nearly there just need a bit of leather and a 4branch!!

its got a 170bhp Gti enginneering 2.0

G60 brakes

Koni's

ZW1's

audio scape door pods+nice sounds, sound stream, Nakamichi, id etc

aqua blue ( i think)

plus other stuff

its great to drive and i realy like and wouldnt get rid of it however, I have been offered one of my friends very honest Stroms at a reasonable price!!!! which i would of jumped at but its green :( which i dont like that much, but its a storm!! and a VR!!!

But is there any point in selling a car that you really like for a car which would be perfect but for the colour hmmm

I personally think the only reason to buy a Storm, is if you are looking for one.

You can save vast amounts of money just ubuying a regular VR :)

I agree, the thing is im not even looking to change my car, infact im totally happy with it, but the price of the Storm is not much more than a regular VR so its one of those bargains that dont come along that often - but its green

The way I see it is I would pay more than the odds to have something that I really want, but I wouldn't even buy a bargain if I wasn't 100% happy. In your case it seems like the colour really bothers you, you'll be seeing it everyday for as long as you have the car, and if you respray it... well then it's a colour that the Storm didn't come in.. therefore technically not a Storm. I would say don't buy since you wont be 100% happy with it.