Sign in to follow this  
silverado2l16

2L16V to G60 ??

want more power!! :twisted: was set on a vr6 transplant but noted you need all sorts of stuff like brake upgrades, suspension, subframe mods !!and stuff..what about a G60 setup?would the chassis and brakes be the same as 2l16v?before you say i cant affford the 1.8t route...cheers....

flowed head,4 branch & kr inlet cam.

Buy a flowed head on exhange and you would basically have a full top end re-build

me in the bath dude! drinkin champagne in a v posh hotel in rome! i'll try and change it to a photo of my car when it's finished!

me in the bath dude! drinkin champagne in a v posh hotel in rome! i'll try and change it to a photo of my car when it's finished!

Right... And you're expecting how many people to want to see you in the bath? :gag: :pukeright:

oh come on! you guys need to be a bit more comfortable with your sexuality. think there maybe a few people in denial on these pages!

maybe a photo of my girlfriend in the bath would be better?(she's not fat or anything)

:norty:

consider it deleted.......

sounds like a plan! i gotta try and sly a couple of kinky photo's though. think i've got a couple of suggestive ones but i gotta try and get some flesh :norty:

not too much though, otherwise we'll get it in the neck from the :hitler:

HEY! thought it was you.

DID have a stunning aqua blue 16v, but had a pretty severe crash with a blind old man in a jag and it got written off..... :( it's up combellacks now down in the bottom yard with virtually nothing left on it. does have my milltek 4-branch still connected to the engine though, all ready and wrapped in heatwrap. i don't need it as i got one on my current 'rado but it'd be a nice upgrade for you if you're after more power!

so after my insurance payout i bought a rough-as G-plate 16v off a guy on here. put it straight down my mates garage in st blazey for a full respray and i've just got it back! he's done a well good job.

It's not road legal yet though, couple more bits to do for the m.o.t then i'll be set.

mate you should pop up my place sometime, i got a spare set of cams out of my old engine, and apparently the inlet cam from a 1.8 16v has 0.7mm more lift than the one from a 2.0 16v, hence more horsies!

it's just chillin in the garage you're welcome to it

think it's quite simple to fit too.....