Sign in to follow this  
Shilakadaddy

My Future Corrado

This was originally Bournemouth James' raddo, which I've changed into my perfect corrado, which hopefully I will get in a year or two.

I know its nothing amazing or different, but I don't think the corrado suits bodykits or lots of things being changed. Just smooth and low :)

Oh ignore the writing at the top, thats the spec of Bournemouth James' corrado which I put on there

DSCF0173%20copy.jpg

Chris

smooth and low. couldnt agree more chis!

lookin good.

that pic still has the side trim though!!

what side skirts are those? same as the one's on john from BBM's car.

calibra eh? don't have those over here...john must have had em shipped over that sneaky...

Great looking car - looks a lot like mine, only I have 6 spoke dark anodised alloys.

Gonna have to post some more piccys of it when I get time.... 8)

Mine's the one on the end of the row

yep hopefully in a couple years time when I can afford the insurance, I'll be making a G60 look similar to that :D

The Wheels are wheelmania lyons, but I believe these are now out of production...

For James, friad it doesn't look amazing, but should give u an idea :)

DSCF0173%20copy%20smooth.jpg

Shilakadaddy, Brilliant Job mate! :thumbleft: it looks sweet!!!!

We're going to have to start a photoshop thread i think for peoples creations.... :D

We're going to have to start a photoshop thread i think for peoples creations.... :D

thats a really good idea man,what programs do you guys use for photoshop?

hey mate

that is the nicest most subtle corrado iv seen yet, hats off to you!!!

It must be a pain in the arse to go around town with the speed bumps, my mate " biggrim " has a drop in suspension, no where near your drop , and has problems.

Anyway, it looks sweet as hell.

DM

It must be a pain in the arse to go around town with the speed bumps, my mate " biggrim " has a drop in suspension, no where near your drop , and has problems

Mine's now about as low as a Corrado will go - approx 80mm drop. I can't even get it into the local Asda car park !!

The improved handling really does make up for it though. It corners like a train with absoloutely no body-roll whatsoever. The grip (dry or wet) on my Eagle F1 205/40wr17's is absoloutely fantastic.

I use Jasec Paintshop Pro, which is pretty rubbish really but i should be getting Photoshop soon.... Have you made any creations?

photoshop is photoshop.. there is no substitute ;)

jasc is an okay beginner program.. thats what i used for about two years, then graduated to photoshop as everyone will eventually do if interested in this sort of thing. maybe jasc is better now.. but back then, 4 or 5 years ago it was very basic.

at first you'll be like "it takes longer" or "i dont know where everything is" but give photoshop a week or two and you'll never use anything else for this type of graphic work.

I use Jasec Paintshop Pro, which is pretty rubbish really but i should be getting Photoshop soon.... Have you made any creations?

not really as i havent had much time latley but ill try to do some.

Thanks again guys, I've just done how I'd want the back using 8vg60's work on his own car :)

Darrens%20flushed1.jpg

It must be a pain in the arse to go around town with the speed bumps, my mate " biggrim " has a drop in suspension, no where near your drop , and has problems.

Lol, at the moment my car is 3 inches off the ground, and I can't get off my own drive without scraping! looks nice tho :p

Chris