Sign in to follow this  
sefton

New car mag "Zero".

Yes.. noticed this last week, looks good but I know what you mean about the watch adverts, its the only way they can afford to produce a magazine on such quality paper - fill with adverts, same as GQ, FHM etc...

All this talk about watches reminds me - anyone got a (genuine) Tag Heuer Kirium for sale (gents, pref with brushed finish around dark face) ??

Tried eBay bud?

Good place for watches.. though make sure you buy from someone with oodles of feedback so you don't get done :)

Yeah, I've been keeping my eyes peeled but i'm still not sure about spending £500+ on an internet auction site.... :shock:

The most expensive item I have bought so far is a 12-string Epiphone guitar and its superb for the £120 I paid for it and i've never had a problem up until recently buying a 'full set of late corrado door cards inc switches/handles in black' and after paying and not hearing anything for 2 weeks got sent just the front 2 with no bits at all, just the cards!' - hopefully may get resolved but another guy on here had problems with the same guy!

Wonder if that is the same guy that bought my G60 exhaust of Ebay and then refused to pay for it two weeks later...,?

Watch out for this guy, bad news..,

Cheers

Yup :( , when i asked you about him I had already made the purchase unfortunatly...

I'm going to see what happens over the next week or 2 about it befoe I put his details up on here - he's not got anything for sale at the moment anyway...

I have his address and i'm sure there are a few people on here that wouldnt mind paying him a visit for me :twisted: