_Monkey

If VAG didn't exist........

Buying new, or new-ish, in order of preference and depending on budget:

350Z

Monaro

Focus ST

Buying another 'modern classic':

Capri with V8 conversion :-)

Cavalier Turbo (fun to drive in all the wrong ways!)

300ZX

London Taxi - lowered, re-sprung & 4.0 (or bigger) engine swap. The ultimate boy racer street-cred anihilator ;-)

I'd always fancied a road going rally car (i.e. Impreza or Evo) but the gold-rimmed chav brigade have pretty much destroyed their image, and I don't know that I'd want to be seen in one anymore :-(

I'd always fancied a road going rally car (i.e. Impreza or Evo) but the gold-rimmed chav brigade have pretty much destroyed their image, and I don't know that I'd want to be seen in one anymore

But you would have a 300zx? I heard you weren't even allowed to buy one of those unless you wear a gold medallion, have a big chest wig and use copious amounts of Brut aftershave

but you would have a 300zx? I heard you weren't even allowed to buy one of those unless you wear a gold medallion, have a big chest wig and use copious amounts of Brut aftershave

lol. You got me to a T! :-P

More seriously though, you don't see many 300s around any more, so I think that side of their image is fading... I've never really been one to follow the masses, so any car I bought would have to be reasonably uncommon. The 300 now falls into that category, IMO.

The Apache;now we're talking. :salute:

On a tangent,I've always fancied learning to fly a helicopter and once looked into becoming a pilot as a possible career-until I learned that it costs around 40 grand for the licence.Oh well.

Cars:Alfa GTV 3.2,Jag XK8,An Aussie car (I think it was Australian,American show though)I once saw on Overhaulin',possibly called a Barracuda,muscle car.