Sign in to follow this  
JT

cold air feed question!!

i'm looking at putting in a direct air feed for my oil cooler from the lower part of my front bumper (next to the tow eye to be exact) as my cooler is mounted next to the rad it does'nt get the best of air flow, what i want to know is where can i get a alloy insert that would actually fit in the bumper, just to tidy it all up really... hope someone can help (and understands what im on about :lol: )

had a quick look on the bay and found this but all i really want is one end and maybe not so bling...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Pipercross-cold-a ... dZViewItem

I've got an polished alloy port here that i made at work. Your welcome to it if you want it. It's about 40-50mm diameter at the bottom un-flared end.

i'm looking at putting in a direct air feed for my oil cooler from the lower part of my front bumper (next to the tow eye to be exact) as my cooler is mounted next to the rad it does'nt get the best of air flow,

You could also go with the good 'ol aluminum dryer duct. Cheap, light, and when glued in place, it works great.