Sign in to follow this  
JBOB

Very good Huddersfield bodyshop

Some of you guys know that i had my car resprayed recently and the bodyshop http://www.clarkesautos.co.uk screwed it up big time and left me waiting for 13 weeks :mad: Well they didn’t get paid :lol: and I found via a mate a guy who used to work as a painter @ BMW who’s just started his own bodyshop.

Ive just picked my car up after having the drivers door/rear panel (between light)/fuel filler flap and rear spoiler resprayed. All I can say is WOW the paint is flawless and the car now looks the dogs dangles :lol:

The best thing is that he quoted me £120 :shock: for the whole job but when I picked it up he said that the bonnet could do with another spray (not part of the orig quote) so only pay half (£60) and pay the rest when I bring it back in :shock: 8) :lol:

So if anyone is looking for a good bodyshop in West Yorkshire/Huddersfield area the look this guy up. He’s so new that he hasn’t got a company name yet :lol: and is only working on word of mouth. He’s called Dean and his shop is next to the new PC world on Leeds road :wink:

Sorry I haven’t got a number for him but he’s called Dean and he’s here

Grove Rd, Huddersfield, HD1 6NB

He’s the very last lock up on the left. There’s also T&D motors next door but they are REALLY REALLY expensive :roll: