Sign in to follow this  
Adam Darby

Nurburgring 2

hi all me and a couple of mates and my uncle booked to go to the nurburgring again we went last year it was awsome. Goin on the 4th of august first going to oostend for a night, then sat morning head to namur to watch the FIM world motocross championship stay in namur until monday. Head to stavolot in belgium which is just down the road from spa francochomps (F1 track) to do some go karting tuesday head to nurburgring get as much track time as poss over tue,wed,thur then go home friday. we did the same last year and it was great this year I bought a mk2 golf GTI 8V just to take there to thrash the small spec of car is as followed.

1. fully striped and fully roll caged with side bars

2. race spec fully adjustable AVO coilover's fitted

3. racing seat from a GT TVR race car full carbon fiber with harness

4. engine is standard apert from a chip but she picks up well (with no weight in her)

5. the camber's on the wheels have been adjusted by a subaru rally prep team to an avarge setting so it wont scrub on straight's but it will turn in better (well thats wot they told me).

If anybody wants to tag along they are more than welcome .