Sign in to follow this  
ardandy

New Corrado Site

EDIT- SITE HAS JUST BEING REDESIGNED -

Just started it so it's only half there, but its the layout and front page I'm trying to get right before I start finishing the rest. It's just going to be about my C, no forum or anything, no point in trying to compete with this great site! Just wanted one of my own!

http://www.thecorrado.co.uk

Any thoughts/suggestions?

I can get to it fine, IMO from a design point of view I would suggest making the background all blue because at high resolutions it looks tiny, and the main VW badge could do without being split up like that. The black 'Corrado' text would look better in a lighter font so it stands out more against the dark blue, and I probably wouldn't have two VW badges on the front page so close together.

Your first four interior pictures are a bit too dark as well (though that could just be my screen)

Probably a good idea to explain on the frontpage that it's a site just about your own C, and obviously a link to this forum needs adding :)

Definately potential for a decent site there though.

cool... what font have you used for the main corrado logo in black?? been looking for one like that all day

Just completely changed all the site. Thoughts/Suggestions on this one!

If anyone wants to put up pics of their Corrado they're more than welcome. Kind of like a poor mans http://www.coupehaus.co.uk !

Unfortunately I dont have the corrado font, the pic your refering to was a jpg I found from google images that I changed. I think someone said g-man had the font??

If you want me to split the site into different cars then thats fine.

All you needs is pics and a bit of text. Kinda of like a mirror version of mine, only the same site.