Sign in to follow this  
Andy Brookes

Scally Rally entrants, Whats your news??????

give us half an hour and i`ll get more details, i`ve not seen the car myself but have just been told by the missus that they are keen to see it go due to parking space problems....you may get it for feck all

I think its booked up folks,i emailed her 3 days ago and she hasnt got back to me, me n afew mates are doin it next year, I reckon it will end up being a vw scally rally!

hi all got my place all good now looking for the £100 shed! will be kept underwraps untill brought though dont want no scallys replicating the beast lol! only joking

nah seriously thou as andy will tell ya £100 is one low budget for a good example vag motor!

Andy,

You are also listed on the reserve list, no 8 I think.

Sounds great fun, presumably you will be looking for sponsership?

Wendy

cliff, lake, swap it for a round of drinks! or more likely take it to a scrap yard. The organisers are sorting this side of things out when they go out for a reccy.

Would like to drive back as well, but none of us has enough holiday to do another 3 days driving.

Yeah...I'm supposed to be attending a 4 day conference the day after it finishes!!....I just hope I can convince them to let me miss the first conference day!....seen as it is a charity rally and all :-P

Cool....good to have a few more rado owners going along too :D :D

Think there's also a MK2 GTi and Geo may be bringing an old Jetta....so there will be a few VW's involved 8) 8)

Paid and registered today. Car number 64/67 or something like that, will be a 1990 jetta turbodiesel 8) :lol:

Looking forward to this now...

I think I might be going on the Scally Rally too - whether or not we get registered is another matter.... (why is it limited to 100 cars?!?!?!?)

Some nice looking Sciroccos around for £100! :lol:

I think I might be going on the Scally Rally too - whether or not we get registered is another matter.... (why is it limited to 100 cars?!?!?!?)

Some nice looking Sciroccos around for £100! :lol:

I think its because the organisers only want to organise 100 cars. I'd get registered if I were you, as there are still places if you show enthusiasum.