Sign in to follow this  
Lippy

Renault Alpine

250 bhp, (if that's the car off pistonheads I think it's nearer 300) and an engine in the boot, winner!

Always loved them, even look good in yellow.

Alpine GTA's were only 165bhp(n/a) or 200bhp turbo from the factory.........the A610's were 250bhp IIRC

Nice motor. Saw one in on way back to Calais once looked and sounded sweet. Love the original too. Got my car rolling roaded at Alan Jefferies tuning in Plymouth and he had one of these in.................

250 bhp, (if that's the car off pistonheads I think it's nearer 300) and an engine in the boot, winner!

Alpine GTA's were only 165bhp(n/a) or 200bhp turbo from the factory.........the A610's were 250bhp IIRC

3.0 turbo was intoduced in 89/90, 250 bhp.

Says in the ad that it's a late model and that's it's good for 300bhp with adjustable boost and 400lb of torque.

3.0 turbo was intoduced in 89/90, 250 bhp.

Says in the ad that it's a late model and that's it's good for 300bhp with adjustable boost and 400lb of torque.

err no its the A610 that has the 3.0V6 with 250bhp(launched 91)............the GTA only had 200bhp(and from a 2.5V6) til as someone else pointed out earlier on it was strangulated by a cat and only gave 185bhp in Le mans form.........if ya don't believe me look here

http://www.renaultalpineownersclub.com/

Sorry, my mistake :oops: I was running on duff information and putting 2 and 2 together to get 5.

It must have had a fair amount of work done then to get those kind of figures.