Sign in to follow this  
RACK

Sheffield street racing?

Just wundered if anyone one else near me has heard about the Street Racing that's supposed to happen at or near Crystal Peaks in Sheffield every friday. I'm in Rotherham so it would be good to go up and see what sort of cars people are running. I'll bet my log book it's all novas, corsas and saxos with the odd scooby and cossie! :lol: :lol:

Haha

I cant get images of Fast & Furous(sp)? out of my head (Big Jap cars modded up to death with cool paint jobs and nitros, on a hot miami night! 8)

haha the reality is probably something like you said Novas & Paxo's and the odd dun in cossie, on a cool wet night in Sheffield! :lol:

lol, im in sheffield but never heard of anything...all tho ive never been in with the 'hard boys'...the kind that drive bad ass corsa's *cough* etc.

Theres a site dedicated to Sheffield Cruising but i forgot the address, try google?

in the netherlands cars are beiing impounded with street racing by cops, so i don't think it will survive long... there are allways some extremes who keep on racing, but that's just a handfull....

i've heard that out here there are many mr2's and beemers racing...