Sign in to follow this  
joelgti

Newbie here - enjoying ownership

Hi all, been lurking on the forum since last summer when I bought my lovely alpine white 16v (will hopefully get pics up asap). However not really posted due to being a forum rookie in general. Anyway, after mk2 golfs etc i am really enjoying the rado, and hope to get to know the forum better in the future.

Quick question tho - got quoted £65 for dyno run and £120 for full tune up by Vag-tuning in Southampton. Never been on a dyno run before - so is this worth the money? Does the tune up really make a difference? Quite tempted, just wanted some other opinions before going ahead and spending more of my hard earned student loan :D

Corrado ownership can draw you to drink....

Without meaning to highjack this thread, is there a decent garage with RR facilities in the London area anyone can recommend?

Before I get a verbal slap, I will be having all work done at Stealth as they are the nuts, but in the intrim, I would like a nice local RR to check the basics and save me time!!