Sign in to follow this  
BlueRado

Valuing Corrado's

I've been offered a new job so the Rado might have to go to fund the purchase of an oil burner of some description. I don't fancy putting 30K miles per year on the rado; just wouldn't be fair. So, i turn to you guys to help me value her. She's a 93K with 111K miles. Highlights are full beige recaro leather interior, Schrick VGI, Milltek Stainless exhaust, 'Green' cotton filter, Lupo wipers, Headlight wiring loom, MP3 head unit, infinity speakers front and rear. I have replaced the suspension with new springs and dampers, the MAF is new, there's a new rear beam and bushes on there, I replaced the disks and pads at the same time, there are a pair of Pilot exalto's on the front which haven't done more than a couple of thousand miles. To give you an idea of how I've kept the car, I have bills for 3K's worth of work at JBS since i picked the car up last June. Lowlights are heater controls unable to select farthest setting, few paint chips and one of the speedlines needs to be refurbished quite badly.

i paid 6750 for the car last year and personally, i would expect to recoup the vast majority of that amount, but what do the experts reckon?

Thanks in advance.

Bri.

Mine is a 93 with 65k miles but no leather, insurance have valued it at 2275 :shock:

I think you'd be lucky to get near 6750 in the current climate, perhaps it would you would get more selling the schrick seperately.

to be honest i don't see why you wont get your money back, it just wont be a quick sale.. all these corrados selling for 2-3 grand makes me laugh really.... but no need to get into it on your post... there will be someone who wants a corrado of that exact spec and you will just have to wait till they come along. i would say 6000 is achievable.

I think you got to be sensible with the pricing, just sold my nugget yellow G60, full leather, well looked after, charger just been rebuilt, etc etc and got £2500 and that was a struggle

take the schrick off, theres an easy £900 in your pocket. sell the beige recaros (to me) for a grand ish 8) and the car would sell a lot easier for about £4500. just a thought, but i have been drinking while watching the rugby :hic:

Cheers for the help guys. I'll get some up to date pictures taken at the weekend and then get it posted in the for sale section.

Despite it sounding like a great example, I just don't honestly think you'll make anywhere near what you paid for it last year. Prices were very buoyant then.. and simply put, they aren't any more! The shrek VSR and the beige recaro's will help you though obviously..