Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Sigma

Almost certainly getting a Sigma S34 alarm fitted.

Is this a wise choice? Ive heard of the S30, and this seems to be a good alarm, but just a little too much. (im tight :lol: ) and i assume this is just a model lower.

Other than that my other options a Clifford, despite their reputation in general, i havent heard any glowing experiences about Clifford from anybody!

Nick

if you want to drive to birmingham?? i can get the s34 fitted for £250. had 4 and never had a problem with the sigma alarms, :wink:

Mine's got a sigma alarm fitted (dont know which model) and ive got the fob for it.

The fob LED lights when the button is pressed but the alarm just does nothing. Any ideas where I could go to bring it back to life, or is there anything I can do?

if you want to drive to birmingham?? i can get the s34 fitted for £250. had 4 and never had a problem with the sigma alarms, :wink:

Thanks very much for the offer, but Birminghams about a 3 hour drive for me, and Ive also found a good price-----> http://affilate.potn.com/product_info.php?cPath=2783_3932&products_id=2602005&PHPSESSID=6a7de054ef9b982c4eff7f2d60ec6294

selbekk, that link also shows the S30 to be a better model than the S34, so yes...it is a crazy Sigma world. :?

Mine's got a sigma alarm fitted (dont know which model) and ive got the fob for it.

The fob LED lights when the button is pressed but the alarm just does nothing. Any ideas where I could go to bring it back to life, or is there anything I can do?

Hi Dave,

Don't know if your alarm is the same as mine, but has the alarm been turned on (bit obvious I know). There should be a box in the engine bay with a a small circular key whole on the side, that allows you to enable or disable the alarm. I've disabled my one at the moment as it's been draining the battery something awful :roll: just don't let my insuarance company know :lol:

Regards

Roy