Sign in to follow this  
Nick

FAO Andy!

:lol:

I have to tell someone, coz no-one at home will listen. :cry:

Been getting a few quotes for bodywork, and I stumbled across this site. I phoned up with a list of local garages they've got reccomended, and gave them my details, and what I wanted doing.

TBH i didnt expect anything to happen! But about 20 minutes later I had a phonecall from a person who works in the call-centre for the website.

"hello, im phoning from (the name eludes me), you'll never believe this, but i drive a corrado too, a black VR6"

Bonus! :D

So after a bit of a chat, he gives me his number and tells me hes quite handy with a corrado (so is his dad) and if i ever want a part, mainly VR6 to give him a call. Or if i want anything doing, either he'll help me out himself, or help me find a good garage etc.

He also mentioned that he was on the corrado owners club...? I thought it might be worth a shot in the Dark to see if this was the place?

Anybody called Andy who drives a VR6 this rings a bell with?!

Nick

Also, another garage has already rung back, so the sites alot better than I expected!