Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

Red or Bling ?

G60, Nice exhaust idea there bud :D, As for the lights, i think his would look that dark anyway in normal daylight dont the Darren? Lighter because of the flash i think :?

i like those lights toned down a little... of course i never have seen them in person. seem a little too bling for my tastes in the pictures with all the fake chromework. i agree with you darren about painting the chrome surrounds. you could also have the clear uppers sprayed with a coat or two of something like 10% black/90% clear to make them a little richer... just giving ideas i've had about what i'd do if i bought new tails. i have 3 sets of OEM so i'm going to make up a black/red set and an all red set instead.. trying to broaden the engine budget as much as i can! :lol:

thanks dubster82.. saw an exhaust like that on a dutch car and for me its the perfect compromise between wanting the car totally shaved, but also wanting a nice visable exhaust.

I know the FK lights are darker than my in-pro's antway look good. Getting rid of the Chrome is a definate. Still got to get round to mine :roll:

volksbits also do the silvertech bulbs - there's always an ad' in PVW for the details. I've got them in mine, and look much better than the orange bulbs you get with the FKs.

Cheers

Mark