Sign in to follow this  
corozin

Edition38 Club Stand / Show cars required

The Corrado Club is running a club stand at the Edition38 show at Billing Aquadrome (Northampton) on Sept 27-28. This was a cracking little show last year and features many of the best European (& British) show cars. I understand that Cult Society are making a significant appearance at this years show for example.

The event is split across two days, with different competiton events on each day. On Saturday, the attending clubs enter a team show n shine competition which is judged on a group of 4 cars judged together. So what we need are the best 4 best show cars we can find from our group to enter into the competition.

On Saturday night there is a party / disco and there is inexpensive camping space available at Billing for those people who want to stay overnight. On Sunday there is a concours competition, which is for individuals entering their own cars so if you want to seek individual glory then you need to be there on that day.

If you are a Corrado Club member & want to put your car on the Club stand for either / both days can you please drop me an email direct at mailto:[email protected] and let me know as soon as possible, quoting your membership number. Slots will go quickly an will be allotted on a first come, first served basis. If there are too many offers I will run a reserve list as usual.

If you are coming on the Saturday, please let me know if you want to have your car considered for the Club show n shine competition. If there more than 4 people interested in the Club competition then we will probably have to make the team selection on the day of the show from the cars that attend, as using any other criteria would probably be unfair.

If you have any queries about the show, please also drop me a line at the email address above.

Cheers

John Munyard

(Corrado Club West Regional Host)