Sign in to follow this  
pip

o.k im a thick 1st raddo owner,but whats the differance in?

Pip That camper van is gorgeous :afro: :luvlove: :luvlove:

Any more info and pics on it?

ill add a few more soon before and after of my baby,the real info is that She is A 1966 VW Splitscreen but with a differance of she has 13 windows wich is 2 more @ the rear more than a normal split,which isnt rare,but it is to have a r/h/drive 13 window deluxe (deluxe) is the original trim around the middle of the bus,and dash clock, jailbars in back windows and trim on interior as standard,

i run a forum called the:

13windowavatar85pixels.jpg

now its for info on the differant kind of splits and not been going long,plus i keep bloody forgetting to do more to it :roll:

but from the http://www.ssvc.org.uk and the info we have there is only 5 r/h/drive 13 window deluxes in the u.k,only 2 of them is on the road mine is 1 :D

so she is quite a bus,but she also does the miles,roughly i do 2 shows a month,plus meets and from here you know how far everywhere is so she will never be a show winner but she will be there! :wink:

to have a play click this link and it will give you a chance if you go on the menus @ the top of the page to slam & damn the bus put the differant styles,mod it etc,then youll learn the differant types aswell as have some fun,youll love it click: http://www.busselecta.com/bus/

sos to everyone as ive took off topic,so back on again,cheers for the info on the differance between facelift and non facelift etc,really have learnt something :wink:

My valver has variable wipe and its a 1989

Maybe it was only an option on the early ones then.

Either way, think I'll be changing mine over.

Oh and yes, Pip your camper is 8) 8) 8)

I've always wondered why sometime my wipers go quicker then the Set intermitant when is put them on and off sometimes, i will have to fiddle about with this, see if it works!