Sign in to follow this  
young dub

Fog light quick question

Hi, just looking at some fog lamp part numbers on ETKA. Thing is I need the passenger side one.

On Etka there are two part numbers, 535 941 699 B (left) and 535 941 700 B (right)

Now I think its the left one i need, but according to Etka, which side is the passenger side?

Also looking for some facelift ones, can anyone confirm both these part numbers are for the facelift model. Also would a set from a VR6 fit if I bought them 2nd hand?

set from a vr6 would fit with some small work but you'd need late spec indicators too as they fit into the surround of the fog lights.

this link shows you what the later fogs with surrounds look like.

You will have to push out or cut out a piece of rubbery plastic behind either the fog or indicator, i forget which, it's obvious cos there's no clearance til you do! :)

I found the most awkard bit was tracing where the driver's side(right side!) fog light wire went and disconnecting it. You need spagetti arms and/or jack it up a bit. It's more straight forward than it sounds so don't let this put you off! :lol:

End result a much nicer, fresher looking front end. Do it, you know you want to. 8)

Yes they are the late ones...

colinstubbs, I think he already has a late exterior but if not I have done a knowledge base artical for the upgrade - hopefully not missed anything...!

Yeah guys, I already have facelift fogs/indicators. Just need to replace the passenger side fog.

Will VR6 ones fit straight in then?

Thanks for the info.

Nah Bally its a family members, helping them get it into respectable nick, and a bit of a looker :wink: