Sign in to follow this  
niels

My first, and last, tuning show participation

Never been much of a show and shine type. But when I was asked to bring my car to the biggest car show on this neck of the woods, all of two days before the event. ( some ferraris didn't turn up), then I made an exception. Had to clean her up from last years grime anyway.

clicketh hereth

Will add pics when I have the the time.

Niko

Never been much of a show and shine type. But when I was asked to bring my car to the biggest car show on this neck of the woods, all of two days before the event. ( some ferraris didn't turn up), then I made an exception. Had to clean her up from last years grime anyway.

Will add pics when I have the the time.

Niko

just the man, can you help with this? http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic. ... highlight=

car looks great cleaned and finished. Last pics i saw it was in your garage with no engine.

Why first and last?? what went wrong?

Nothing, I'm just not the show and shine type. Much prefer the track...but the snow has hardly melted round these parts as of yet.

nice looking c you have there but i can't help wondering what the hell is that green thing parked behind you doing there :shocked!:

nice looking c you have there but i can't help wondering what the hell is that green thing parked behind you doing there :shocked!:

don't actually know, not my cup of tea either. But it supposed to have some montrous 400+hp blown engine.