Sign in to follow this  
NickVR6

Spontanious combustion

When i bought my car it had "an uprated headlight loom", but most people that have seen the wiring would describe more as a WTF is that.

Anyway, mine caught fire and melted all the wires and turned the relays into liquid, so i need to rip the lot out and start again to get mobile.

I need the car for tuesday so wondered if anyone anywhere near me has anything I could use or any advice to get me by until i can get a new loom from magic or someone?

Had some great luck until today! in the same outing my door handle broke, the sunroof stopped working and the cable sheared off the starter motor, lol. Shes going well though :D

hay buddy, is the original wireing ok surley you could just plug them back onto the headlights and they will do till the new loom arrives, can pop over tom if ya like and have a ganders... let me know...

corrado door handles and sunroofs gotta love em :D

Josh that would be fab mate, theres a beer and lunch in it for you!

Sorry i cut you short earlier the little monester was kicking off and trying to smash the tele with one of Ginnys ornaments!

:lol: love it wish i could get away with stuff like that.. i'll give ya buzz in the morning buddy...