Sign in to follow this  
pkripper

bad ass mk 2

Went track day today at Brands with a mate in his E30 M3.

There was this old boy there with a mean mk2 with a tuned TT engine in it and proper set up, slicks the lot. It put a lot of very expensive machinery to shame, I have seen it about before at Bedford and few other places, anyone know this car?

Added a few picks below over it and some others.

P4250045.jpg

P4250043.jpg

>

P4250039.jpg

P4250049.jpg

P4250052.jpg

P4250047.jpg

P4250038.jpg

P4250037.jpg

That looks Like maurice's Sons Car if so its around 350 bhp so combined with his driving skills must of been making the porka's look slow around brands?

That looks Like maurice's Sons Car if so its around 350 bhp so combined with his driving skills must of been making the porka's look slow around brands?

Yeah it had Maurice signed on the head, what a TOOL. It was flying round, I saw it at Bedford when there was a load of GT3RS' there and it rocked then as well. So I guess Maurice was the nice old guy?

Yeah it had Maurice signed on the head, what a TOOL. It was flying round, I saw it at Bedford when there was a load of GT3RS' there and it rocked then as well. So I guess Maurice was the nice old guy?

Maurice Reeves is a legend matthew, He can drive so well and has embarassed many a supercar in his little red mk1 golf.

Maurice Reeves is a legend matthew, He can drive so well and has embarassed many a supercar in his little red mk1 golf.[/quote:fbadb]

Cool, glad I got to meet him, next time I see him I will have some more to say, I liked the upside down ring sticker on the back of the car, added to the meaness 8)

His son is called Trevor and is a good driver himself. The Reeves dont need any introduction in the VW world, they both are very good cars and are pedalled extremely well