Sign in to follow this  
PhatVR6

I took the 4Motion around Croft Circuit today.

still not sure what your point is?

are you saying Seats are faster than VWs?

or more specifically tuned ibizas are better than 4motion golfs?

or seat drivers are better than VW drivers?

or r32 owners cant drive?

I am confused

btw is this Julian I am talking to here?

still not sure what your point is?

are you saying Seats are faster than VWs?

or more specifically tuned ibizas are better than 4motion golfs?

or seat drivers are better than VW drivers.

btw is this Julian I am talking to here?

:D

Yes it is. :cry:

I think you will find its paul making them assumptions, as he is the one calling someone a moron and a mong for having a car that doesn't corner as fast as his 4 wheel drive.

Put him in a 2 wheel drive car and see how superior his driving skills are then (Pub walls spring to mind)

like I say "I heard a rumour".

I don't talk bollocks, I say what I see.

And I see you being a fucking gobshite

It was my first time on that track in that car too.

Edit: Childish swearing removed - could I suggest you don't try to circumvent the swear filter in the future and perhaps invest in expanding your vocabulary instead.

=

Cutting someone up down the straight at 120mph is not clever ,whereas all the blue ibiza did was make him work a bit harder to get passed through the corners.

no, I shut him out because all he could do was go fast down the straight and i was sick of being stuck behind him and having to dawdle round the corners.

Totally agree m8.

No rivalry between vw and seat or any of the other vag cars.

Just Paul being a tool (as usual.) and trying to BIG himself up (as usual).

No, just yet another case of me proving myself, and yet again all the old trolls who can't handle it crawl out from under their rocks and drag up some old story from 10 years ago.

Totally agree m8.

No rivalry between vw and seat or any of the other vag cars.

Just Paul being a tool (as usual.) and trying to BIG himself up (as usual).

No, just yet another case of me proving myself, and yet again all the old trolls who can't handle it crawl out from under their rocks and drag up some old story from 10 years ago.

All you proved is a 4motion with the right setup is a bloody good car for going round corners like most 4 wheel drive cars do.

I brought up the 'old pub wall story ' to prove a point and that being your skills in a 2 wheel drive car are substandard and that in your own self admission that you prefer to drive a 4 wheel drive car with all its electronic wizardry to pull you out of the sh1t.

I reckon a 10 year old could do what you did on saturday.

oh really.....

So now a "big heavy V6" handles now does it. Shame how the exact same excuse is used when it comes to slagging off V6's and praising the 1.8T. Last year VR6's didn't hanlde for sh1t........

As for the "pub wall". I was 20 years old, and I was driving like a twat at the time, I admit that.

I've grown up and learned a lot since then. Obviously you haven't.

I'll see you at Croft next year and see what happens.

If your quoting something i've said then i think you will find i said a vr6 engine in a 2 wheel drive mk2 golf doesn't handle as proven by yourself.

4 compared to a 2 wheel drive(especially front) car will out handle /perform through and round corners......... FACT.

All you had to do at croft was back off ,put a bit of distance and then enjoy your session instead of being a complete twat by cutting someone up at 120mph and then posting up on several VAG forums calling the same lad a moron and mong whilst trying to BIG UP your own driving skills.

And you say youve grown up??????

Calling people a bunch of F............ing W..........ers on http://www.seatcupra.net is very mature.

And having a signature saying FWD is gay...........

At least you don't dissapoint........you really are the TOOL people say you are.

Stick to watching Dahlbacks golf on your laptop at Club gti meets and being the ignorant/arrogant egotistical wanker you are.

Ever wondered why you get the same 4 people turning up at your meets (haynes Arms)???????

Think you will find a few peeps at croft baying for your blood next year..........and not just driving ibizas

Best start saving to get some panels straightened

Could this please be locked, I don't come on to the forum to read posts that are rapidly degenerating into personal slanging matches, if people want to do this why can't it be done via PM - its not big and its not clever

well, coxy, i'm even more pissed you didn't giver me a shout now and i would have been able to view all of these highly controversial events.......

next time, eh...

Agreed Andy. If you guys still have a problem with each other, please take it to PM.

Could this please be locked, I don't come on to the forum to read posts that are rapidly degenerating into personal slanging matches, if people want to do this why can't it be done via PM - its not big and its not clever

Very much agree.

Please feel free to email each other or use a different forum.....sure CGTI wouldn't mind, but a lot of our members certainly do.