Sign in to follow this  
iow_corrado_g60

ps2 & tv screen advice( fitting adapter help)

hi gents just ordered my ps2 adapter and and few little extra bits but what i was wondering was!

im going to put to 5" monitors in each head rest! the mounting brackets come with monitor so that not a problem! but what i was wondering was how do you get a signal to go from those monitors to my monitor playstation in the front? Is there a certain reciever i need to plug into head unit front screen to feed the back 2 in sync?

Cheers Andy

hi lads is anyone running a multi tv set up in there car as i think i need one of these to run this

http://digitalsounddirect.co.uk/shop/pr ... d/755.html

but does anyone know if this means i can have 2 inputs going in from the monitors in headrest and one out put from there to the head unit sorry guys im not too clued up on this!

quick update i just spoke to my local safe & sound! and the bloke said i need a video amplifier so the picture doesn't distort!

im gonna make a list of things i still need to get later then i'll update you!

if any one has any info thou would be greatly appreciated

hi lads i got my adapter for ps2 today!

i want to connect it to the ignition switch anyone got any ideas how to do this!

i dont want to take a direct feed off the battery as the ps2 will be constantly on then! any help would be great thanks Andy

Can you use a relay attached to the 'amp remote turn on' wire to power the playstation. then when you turn on the stereo it switches the playstation on, otherwise you'll need the ignition on all the time someone is playing which could get well annoying if you want to nip into the garage etc...

What I mean is use a relay to turn on a big current from the battery when you turn on the stereo. using just the remote wire to power it will overload the stereo...

i cant do that i dont think as it has an earth and live wire no single wire to attach to the amp remote wire!

but i want to have it on when ignition comes on as thats when i will be using it! otherwise i'll have to have it on standby which means overnight then the car will die!