Sign in to follow this  
G60Dan

MOT Time!!

nice one Dan.. long time no speak mate, you still selling the rado to get a mk4???

yeah mate! Too long!

I'm just getting her ready now. MOT & Tax have just been done, need to replace bulbs in the boost gauge & some little bits like that, & replace the charger tensioner (which I have bought already) & it's pretty my ready to go.

Should have it ready for no rice I would have thought.

mine was off the road all of last year while I was travelling, then went for MOT a month ago, with a service before hand (and after).

discs had rusted up, new discs all round, needed new pads to go with the new discs, new thermostat after the old one had got stuck (from being sat for a year), small bit of pipe work (after driving to essex and back with a gammy thermostat), wheel bearings on the rear, labour, 500 notes.............

yeah mate! Too long!

I'm just getting her ready now. MOT & Tax have just been done, need to replace bulbs in the boost gauge & some little bits like that, & replace the charger tensioner (which I have bought already) & it's pretty my ready to go.

Should have it ready for no rice I would have thought.

8) catch you at no rice :D