Sign in to follow this  
Lippy

personlised number plates

hey

relative may be selling their personalised number plate which I am interested in.

What kind of things do I need to know e.g. transfer fees, yearly fees etc??

Cheers

Andrew

80 TRANSFER FEE NO YEARLY FEE if putting it straight on car!

opps sorry caps lock if you want to retain it then i think it was 120 plus the 80 to transfer it to your name then its the same every year after cheers Andy I have my plate on retention at mo! coz got G60 CC on the C so my own personal plate to me has to suffer

so if I put it straight on my C it'll cost 80 notes then per car a subsequent 80 quid?

if i didn't want to transfer it, say if I bought a crap car then it would cost 200 quid per year to keep it on retention when not on a car? if so, fackin hell! good job going on me car (hopefully)

80 TRANSFER FEE NO YEARLY FEE if putting it straight on car!

opps sorry caps lock if you want to retain it then i think it was 120 plus the 80 to transfer it to your name then its the same every year after cheers Andy I have my plate on retention at mo! coz got G60 CC on the C so my own personal plate to me has to suffer

transfer from car to car is £80.......

putting it on retention costs £105 but this gives you a year to put on your car and includes the £80 transfer fee,then every year costs £25 to keep it on retention

to change the nominee details(as you never really own the number,thats why it can be taken away from you if you abuse it) costs £25