Sign in to follow this  
Campaign

Car Radio Shop open day....

Okay, been in conversation with the lads at my local car stereo shop and they're interested in having another open evening this year for the Corrado Club. I thought it might be worth seeing if people were interested in coming up (or down) to? Great night out was had by all who came last year with some real bargains to be had. Sony, Cerwin Wega, and AudioBahn people were there with their demo cars. Anyway, the evening would be free and I might be able to get the testing equipment borrowed so you can really see how much (or how little) db your systems were pushing out....

Anybody interested, please list below and we'll see what we can do. Club members and non-members welcome. :mad:

jeremy, you still got a scirocco? if so theres a set of trimsport stainless sill plates in my garage looking for a home.

jim

Hmmm, might consider them, but a bit tooo non-standard seeing as it's supposed to be concours...

The day will be at Leicester Car Radio (behind Castles on Abbey Road).

Leicester, so it's pretty central

a bit too far south to be central for me and my old-fart music :lol: :wink:

jeremy, let me know if you want them. i dont want anything for them, just trying to make a bit more space in the garage.

jim

p.s. you dont know anyone who want an exhaust centre box for a corrado do you?

if so theres one in my garage going for free also.

Might be interested in this...but can i take the Golf? :?: :mrgreen:

(It does have Corrado rear seats!!) :wink:

jeremy, let me know if you want them. i dont want anything for them, just trying to make a bit more space in the garage.

Go on then, you've twisted my arm. Are you gonna be at many events this year? Bring 'em down to one of them and I'll get you a pint.

Might be interested in this...but can i take the Golf? :?: :mrgreen:

(It does have Corrado rear seats!!) :wink:

Course you can bring a Glof, I'm not responsible for any laughing though. I think most people on the list have had, at least at some time in their car ownership, a Glof.

Does it have bench or bucket rear seats btw? :?

Course you can bring a Glof, I'm not responsible for any laughing though. I think most people on the list have had, at least at some time in their car ownership, a Glof.

Does it have bench or bucket rear seats btw?

It has a Corrado leather buckets with armrest in rear, and leather Recaros up front! :D 8)

Doubt I can make dubFreez (it's bloody freezin' here at the moment), but I'll be at Stanford and GTi, unless you're coming to the Corrado Club AGM in March...?

i should be at both stanford and gti. i'll try and remember to bung them in the car then.

jim (that reminds me i must send off my membership cheque!)

p.s. when is the agm?